Parents Support / Sponsorship Levels:
The Anasazi PTO maintains an average budget of over $100,000. Please contact us if you would like to get a copy of the budget breakdown, expenses etc.!
These funds are vital to continue the A+ education our children receive each and every day. The money earned at Anasazi throughout the school year, remains at Anasazi.
The PTO raises funds through the following programs:
- “Sammy Supporter” PTO Membership Drive (August/September/October) – see table below…
- Community Sponsorship Program (July/August)
- Fall Carnival (October)
- Fun Run (February)
- Book Fairs (September/March)
- Spring Baskets (May)
- Shopper Rewards/Box Tops Program (ongoing).
Together, we can continue to generate necessary funds to make a difference on the Anasazi campus.
By supporting the PTO we all make an impact at Anasazi in the following ways:
- Classroom and Special Area Teachers are provided reimbursable annual budgets to use towards classroom and program expenses throughout the upcoming school year.
- Administration is provided funding to enable staff members with professional development, provide miscellaneous supplies as needed for the school and to assist with special events and activities for the campus.
- The PTO supports funding for instructional aides throughout the campus and media center.
- The PTO has purchased 136 portable laptops and four technology charging/storage carts in 2015-2016 alone!
How can YOU help the PTO and the kiddos?
- Parents who can help with “at school” or some help from home, can find lots of opportunities to help the PTO here!
- Parents who can provide financial help, can find the sponsorship information below (Our PTO is a non-profit, and a tax write-off…)
100% of this PTO contribution goes directly to your child’s education at Anasazi.
As a “Sammy Supporter” you are partnering with your child, their teacher, and Anasazi elementary to support and fund ongoing school programs, services, staffing and campus improvements!
How else can you help?
We continue to invite everyone to lend a hand and get further connected.
There are still a few positions that we are in need of assistance:
- Vice President
- New Family Liaison
- Family Fun Night Coordinator
- and more!
In addition, here is a list of upcoming events, we invite everyone to participate in the PTO meetings to learn more about how to get involved and how we can all make a difference together!